Best DAC - Preamp Combo $5 to $10K Budget

I'm waiting for the day my Levinson 380S bites the dust like my Chord DAC 64 just did.  Both of them are/were 15 to 20 years old with heavy use.  Anyway, is there a really reference level DAC - Preamp combination out there for from $5K to $10K?  Thanks in advance!
fixedincome
Audio byte Hydro Vox. It has an external power supply. Also it will have a matching streamer that can get is powered by the same external power supply as the DAC. I believe 11stereo.com is a dealer. Then pick your preamp. Maybe something with tubes to get a nice natural sound out of the DAC. Or another way is the Hegel for $11,000 integrated amp. I was told it has a better DAC then there stand alone DAC and a ton of power. I would test it with your setup first. The AMP/ preamp setup was a little to sterile for me, but maybe the H590 is not the same. I believe in everything being separate for my main system. 
I use an Ayre QX5 twenty in that role.  It is able to do digital volume without loss but... does not do MQA.  Using Roon on my server I get the first MQA unfold so it now sends 96/24 to the DAC when i play the Tidal MQA files.  Recently added Quobz and directly stream 192/24 high resolution files. Either way I'm not missing full MQA.
Hello,

From my years of efforts of trying to eliminate a preamp I have only one advice to give. Please do not confuse a DAC with volume control with a proper preamp, and do not go for a DAC which you will use as a volume control unless you plan to have put an integrated amp in front of it.

There is a big difference between a preamp/DAC (it has an analog volume control probably active) and a DAC with volume control (usually digital).

Out of all options other have mentioned the only one that has an actual preamp within is a used Bricasti M12, it has a DAC and an insane DSD engine that will make you forget vinyl, other than that under the 10000$ the only other one I am aware is the Mola Mola preamp/dac (forget its name, makua I think). I would recommend from personal experience  the M12 that has a streamer also built-in. But still an active preamp is better (or an integrated that has a preamp built-in) which is what I am going for after I get around to selling my M12.
Matrix  Element  X uses a hybrid  analog/ digital volume control similar  to what's used in CH Presicion. It has an array  of relay-driven resistors in the analog and the digital is part of the DA chip itself. 
I used to own the Mytek Manhatten.  I used it mostly as a DAC but for a month I had to use it as a Pre Amp.  In the latter capacity I found it a bit to hard and with glare, and was relieved when my Pre Amp reentered the system.  It is a superb DAC, however