best digital cable

Looking for a great AES/EBU DIGITAL CABLE {between dac and transport} any suggestions
popeye1
I tried DH Labs D-75 (silver coated copper), Illuminations D-60 (silver), and Cardas Lightening (copper). The Lightenings had great mids so that's what I use. The D-75s were ok for the price and the D-60s (like all silver cables to my ears) were bright. What I find amazing is that there is so much difference among digital cables. Haven't heard the more expensive ones.
I use and like the Marigo (in RCA 75 ohm format). Stiff and hard to work with, however.

There seem to be more differences between digital cables than one would expect. I don't dispute danner's claim, but even though silver can be bright in analog cables, I just can't imagine why it would also be bright in a digital cable.
I like the Purist Proteus Digital Cable, it allowed me to hear more details in a musical way than many of the cables mentioned above.
Illuminations Orchid or Analysis Plus Digital Oval are both phenomenal. Make sure you get them long enough so that all turns can be very gentle, but no longer than needed.