Best-front ported monitor speakers?

I need, unfortunatuley, to keep monitors I buy close to the rear wall. I know this will be far from ideal but the room set-up does allow for others (and allow me to stay married). Any ideas for what front-ported speakers would suffer the least... been considering Joseph Audio rm7 Spendor 2/3..Your help would be greatly appreciated.
rspark
Spendor 3/5 are completely unported and sound pretty good when very close to the rear wall.
Induction Dynamics S2's are unported, and seem to be very tolerant of location, even up against a wall or in a bookcase.

Tom.
Can't say which is best since I haven't heard them all! With that caveat in mind, I've been living happily with the JA's. With good stands: very well balanced, suprising bass from a small box, and good looks for WAF. Depending on your electronics, these could be for you...happy hunting!
Wilson Benesch ARC are ported on the bottom. Placement is very flexible and they have a BIG (not bloated) sound. Very open and uncolored.
CHECK OUT THE SHAMROCK EIRES ON THE SHAMROCK AUDIO SITE. WELL BALANCED PRESENTATION W/BASS DOWN TO 35HZ W/O BLOAT. SIMILAR IN PRESENTATION TO THE VANDY 5'S.

CORDIALLY,
DAVE