Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew

I have placed my order for the Ayon Triton yesterday.
Hope it shall live upto its image & worthy reviews.

While in discussions with the dealer, i heard him advise me to look at the Spirit - "iii" as well, due launch by the end of this month having look and feel similar to Spirit - "ii" but with KT-120 instead of the KT-88's.

Whilst the power handling is less for the 120's, these new toobs on the block are claimed to be more musical (rounded, with comparatively less air on the highs & slightly more meat on the mid bass) - gist from a few reviews i just read before sharing it with all of you in here.

Rest is seen (rather - 'heard') to be believed.

And yes, I am still sticking on my order for the Triton.

Best wishes
www.theAudiophile.net - The Global Audiophile.network
I am note sure I can comment on what is best, but I am very happy with my Luxman 509u integrated amp driving Verity Audio Parsifal Ovations. Musical heaven!
The latest McIntosh integrated was outperformed by the latest Chapter Audio integrated in a review. The Chapter Audio integrated I'm sure will be outperformed by others. The reality is that there is no such thing as the best integrated, PERIOD.

Disclosure: I'm a Chapter dealer.
There may not be the best period, but I would rest assured on the McIntosh resale value.