Best monoblock amps for $2000 used

Thinking about going the monoblock amp way. I would like to purchase a used pair
with a budget of $2000. Any suggestions. My preamp will be a Jolida fusion.
markj941
Go fishing for MFA monoblocks.

Wait until they appear. Be stubborn.

Just checked. Gone the way of the dodo bird. The odd used set used to appear. None around, all in people's systems and not coming out.
I would be looking for tube amps. My speakers are Silverline audio
Sonatina Mk IV's. I listen to mostly jazz, and some rock from the 60's
and 70's. Room size?It's an open floor plan, with the listening area
probably 14' by 18'.

I hate to say it, but if you really want monoblocks for that price, the best you will probably do on recent stuff is Emotiva XPA-1 or 1L.  Or look for some really old equipment.  There's a set of Class M700 (90s) on ebay.

like jmcgrogan2 - you're probably better off getting a stereo amp. For example, Parasound A21.

I seriously doubt you can find ‘quality’ and newer tube monoblocks in your price range. 

While you considering your options, I would recommend looking into ATI’s Class D amps, I own a pair of 544 series amps and they are quite amazing. 

http://ati-amp.com/AT52XNC.php

Prepare to pay more for monoblocks as jmcgrogan2 pointed out. 
@markj941 - As already stated, for a $2K budget you are likely going to have difficulty finding quality tube monoblocks. If they are enough power, you could use something like the Bottlehead Paramours, however most were built as kits and you have to be careful about the build quality. I built a pair for myself several years ago and they were pretty darn good driving a pair of Reference 3A MM DeCapo speakers in a small/medium sized room. Otherwise, you might find a pair of rebuilt Dynaco 35's, but again you have to consider condition/re-build quality.

For something completely different, but also very good sounding, you could buy a pair of Monarchy Audio SM-70 Pro's. They are stereo, but bridgeable. I had a pair and thought they sounded very good. I did have A/C noise problems with them and had to run them off of the same outlet to get rid of the hum. But on the same outlet, they sounded really good. Should be well within your budget, if you can find them.

Honestly, with a $2k budget, I would stick to a stereo amp unless you simply had to get the amps off the audio shelf and located close to the speakers. You can buy lots of quality stereo amps within your budget.