Best tube integrated with Merlin TSM-MMI?

Recommendations for the best tube integrated amp for the Merlin TSM-MMI monitors with Master RCs? 4K or less new or used, yet capable of driving them to their full capability with outstanding detail, extension and harmonic richness.

pmboyd
Ayon Spirit III, or Triton if your budget allows. Class A, Zero Neg feedback, switchable between Pentode and Triode
I do not have a problem with somebody expressing an opinion... but you are adding nothing substantive to the point of the conversation.
Yes, we know there is no "best" - not sure we have to rehash that every time someone ask the question in the form - I never met an audiophile in 30-35 years that actually ever thought anything was "the best" - it is obviously a ridiculous notion when applied to audio equipment - all too obvious. Expressing an opinion is one thing, arguing a point that is already understood (by just about anyone with at least 1/2 brain) is another.
You know that Bobby suggested the Manley Stingray as a excellent pick for the TSMs. You can pick them up used for a deal, especially the older version. I have the model II with remote. Is there a better pick? Probably, but no matter what you get someone will claim they heard the Zophire Butkicker Prime with mummified XGT Tubes filled with Klingon gas and it sounded better. Eventually you have to get something and just listen to some music.

Those Klingon gas tubes aren't legal on Earth anyway.

Rob