Best vibration tweaks

The components in my system rest on a Lovan rack (not filled). Until recently, I hadn't considered doing much more to control vibrations in my system. But I've noticed that their are some relatively inexpensive (a dangerous phrase in our hobby) tweaks in this department that are available. I'm curious to know what experience others have had with things like Vibrapods, filling their stands with weighted material, airmats, Audiopoints (?), those half-globe gel balls (don't know their name), etc. If you've tried them, how much of an improvement (if any) did they make? Several of these appear to be mutually exclusive, so which do you recommend most? Thanks for your input.
macm
Cheap is the way to go: just got a used marble cutting board over 5/8" thick for $15. Free bicycle inner tube under it and it makes a wonderful TT base!
Over the past 3 months I've been trying out a bunch-o-iso-tweaks. Currently I have a Neuance shelf under my transport, Mapleshade Surefoot Cones under my integrated, Black Diamond Racing #4 Cones under my subwoofer amp and MapleShade HeavyHat weights on my transport, DAC and amp.

I'm waiting for the Neuance shelf to settle-in, but am already enjoying the extra spaciousness. I don't know if the MapleShade Cones are making a difference, but they sure look cool. So do the HeavyHats.

I have a BrightStar Little Rock IsoPlatform that's not being used right now. It just seemed to deaden and over-dampen the sound of any component I placed it on. Black Diamond Racing #3 Cones and Pucks succeeded in removing nasties and warming up my system components, but always sacrificed air and transparency so they're benched for the moment. I have yet to remove those goofy looking Mapleshade IsoPods from their packaging, but eventually I'll try them out.

Any other suggestions out there? I'm happy with my gear, but am always looking for some neato goodies to try out.
Gunbei: Yes, try and arrange all of the cords and cables so that they do not touch the shelves and/or the rack (or anything else except the signal contact point for that matter, as much as possible). I use cotton ribbon to suspend extra lengths of IC/speaker cables between the components and where the PC's all meet at the power conditioner on the bottom shelf of the rack I prop them up (off of the shelf and rack) with Pods/cones (anything available) and do not let them touch the walls or the floor. I will eventually hang the PC's from the ribbon as well, but have not gotten around to it yet. The vibration from the components is being sent through the shelves and rack to the floor and I feel that it is wise to introduce as little of this vibration as possible back into the cabling at any given point. An easy way is to tie the ribbon from one side rail (the ones that do not support the upturned spikes) of the rack to another (underneath the shelf and do not tie the ribbon tightly around the supports, but do so loosly), then use another piece of ribbon suspended from that length to secure/lift the cables. The amount of vibration being transmitted through the double ribbon system would have to be minute and the whole contraption is not that visible as the shelves will help hide the madness going on under there. The worst thing that I have noticed is bunching a PC up against a wall (like behind the rack) as this will defeat a lot of what you are trying to achieve with isolation components. I use the cotton ribbon because we had it on hand, but it would seem to be more damped than a round cord in this application (and it's pretty:-).
That's right, I forgot about your funky closet Dekay! I'm lucky, my interconnects don't interfere with anything, but my power cords and speaker cables are a complete mess. I've been thinking about a similar solution like yours. When I get my room all squared away, I'll have a better idea of what's possible.

Maybe I'll stick the Monster HTS2000 on top of the BrightStar and put on the bottom of my rack. Heck it's not doing any good right now.

Dekay. The Neuance shelf is pretty cool looking. :•)