Bluesound mode not really cutting it

Running a bluesound node. Sounds pretty good but I feel like I can do better. I'm running a Black ice Dac thru a Schiit saga plus into a Mac Mc 152 and Lsa signature 20's. Looking to upgrade node I have 2 to 3 k to spend. Hard to find decent reviews. Any suggestions. Listen to blues classic rock and anything that sounds good. Have tenants downstairs so listen at moderate levels and kinda prefer realistic or almost tube or liquid sound. 

sgnevling

gkelly, I have a question about your Innuos Pulse Mini. Are you running it without the upgrade power supply. I was speaking with a dealer the other day and he was pushing the power supply, and although I realize I can always add it later, I am just curious on your results. I have a Node as well, most recent version, and am looking to take the next step. 
soix, you mentioned another brand of power supply. Was your decision on the PS you have based on upgrading for the OEM Innous PS or did you start with the PS you have? 
And a question for both of you, how would you compare the software to the Bluesound BluOS? My complaint with BluOS is the size of the song list trying to pick the option of 1) add to a playlist 2) play next or 3) play last. So many times I intend to make one of those choices and start that song unintentionally.

To the OP, sorry of this is interpreted as me hijacking your thread, but hopefully the answers I get will be of benefit to you as I imagine you have experienced this frustration with BluOS

@theo 

I too sometimes start the song by mistake. Doing that also clears the Que. You just have to make sure you are on those three dots on the right. They really should make it that wherever you touch the selection you get the choices you mentioned. 

Happy listening!

Ron 

I have  node 2i. I put a new power supply on it.  It goes to Topping AKM D90.  The resolution is amazing.  Every transient, fade out.  These are both 5 years old with a total cost of about $1200

I have node 2i. I put a new power supply on it. It goes to Topping AKM D90. The resolution is amazing. Every transient, fade out. These are both 5 years old with a total cost of about $1200.  Since I have switched to Qobuz I am having nothing but trouble.   Won't load content.  I am missing several thousand favorite songs.