Comparing cartridges, Share your experience.

Hi guys! I'm selecting a moderate to high compliance cartridge for my Harman Kardon T60 with low mass tonarm (8g) and Harman Kardon 330c MM phono input. After extensive search on the internet I came up with the following list:

~ 50 EUR

1) Grado Prestige Black

~ 150 EUR

1) Denon DL-160
2) Grado Prestige Gold

~ 300 EUR

1) Grado Reference Platinum
2) Benz Micro MC Silver
3) Sumiko Blue Point N2
4) Ortofon 2M Bronze

~ 400 EUR

1) Dynavector 10x5
2) Grado Reference Sonata

~ 500 EUR

1) Ortofon 2M Black

Can anyone tell how do those cartridges compare within the price groups and also between them? How much is it worth paying for an excellent enjoyable listening experience? I prefer the opinions of the people who owned at least two of those cartridges, and can clearly say which was better for their taste. It would be interesting to find a winner in every group and also an absolute winner below 500 Euros. If you can suggest superb cartridges that are not in my list, but fit to my search criteria, feel free to do so. Anyway, every useful information will be appreciated.
mrwhiteman
Dear Mrwhiteman: ++++++ " I prefer the opinions of the people who owned at least two of those cartridges, and can clearly say which was better for their taste. It would be interesting to find a winner in every group and also an absolute winner below 500 Euros. If you can suggest superb cartridges that are not in my list, but fit to my search criteria, feel free to do so. " ++++

how much are you willing to pay for that full information?

regards and enjoy the music,
R.