Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
Jond, though they are pricey I have slowly changed out to all Acoustic Zen Absolute Copper speaker cables and interconnects with the exception of power cords. PC's have been from Danny Richie with GR Research. Great power cables for very little money. 
The lipids used are listed in the ingredient lists not sure what more you want. And Bitchute is a platform for hate so no need for me to search for anything there.
And Bitchute is a platform for hate so no need for me to search for anything there.
Like in any platform using his brain is mandatory...

If bitchute is uncensored then for sure there will be some hate stupid videos...

But do you think Youtube is a platform for love ?

The question is not about preference for  a platform or another....

The question is the possibility to go where there is no censorship....

For example there is no censorship in this thread for  now then anybody can say false facts here or partial one or promoting hate.... I prefer that to censorship...

Then declaring that an entire platform is useless because of some Hate videos is to say the least not a very great argument...

I am polite here...

Freedom has no price.....

Like famously say Voltaire, Bertrand Russell, and Noam Chomsky, i want to die for the freedom of anyone to speak his mind even if it is hateful....

It's my understanding that the lady on Real Housewives, whose husband (the attorney who used to be associated with Erin Brockovich) bilked some of his clients out of millions, is struggling to maintain her lifestyle. Its compelling tv.

My neighbor also has a cat.

Its also supposed to freeze next week.

I appreciate though that others are solving the big issues in the world, if and when they should present themselves.

Two-for-the-price-of-one tacos would sure be a nice issue for us to all join forces to address once we can all agree that copper cables are better than silver cables. Peace all.

ghasley

I sincerely admire you cool and wise humor....😊

You must be a very great friend to have....Your friends are lucky....

Alas! i am a bit too serious...

Peace to you....