Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
This is fast becoming an audio version of "Groundhogs Day".

I've posted something like this before but it bears repeating:https://phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html

Here's an prime example of what our ears can do that an instrument can't. A complex signal is sent but it's our ears that differentiate the information. Measurements can't do that on the fly: they have to deconstruct the signal to analyze it.

In that respect, yes, instruments are more exacting than our hearing but our ear/brain relationship can give hoot because they've already heard and deciphered it. That signal can only be measured in a gross manner if put on an equal time footing as our ears.

So it is with cables. We listen, on the fly, analyze instantly, and enjoy.
Or not. It's our ears that are the final arbiter, and it's cables that can limit it.

All the best,
Nonoise
https://phys.org/news/2013-02-human-fourier-uncertainty-principle.html

Like I said, human ears are basically transducers like any other sensors but apparently better.  And a human brain is the most complex machine by far than anything human has made.
Apparently prof don't trust brain but would defer to some ineptitude machine.
Claims that remain controversial among the relevant experts (e.g. I’ve seen many EEs say why the technical claims made by audiophiles or expensive cable companies are nonsense), and where the explanations are dubious, and the evidence almost purely anecdotal.

>>>Two things, professor, claiming that many EEs say technical claims made by audiophiles or cable companies are dubious is not only second hand evidence but it’s also, you guessed it! an Appeal to Authority. What about the many EEs who say the claims are not (rpt not) dubious? You’re just going to ignore those, right? Furthermore, anecdotal evidence is still evidence. It is in fact empirical evidence. Hel-loo! Sorry, professor, care to try again?
Imagine you went to your doctor with a sore throat. The doctor says "Well, obviously you have cancer of the throat!"

You ask "why?"

The doctor says: "Because throat cancer can cause sore throats."

And you say" But...can’t many other things cause sore throats, like maybe I have a cold or a flu? Shouldn’t you show me how you have ruled out those other causes"

Doctor: How DARE you be so dogmatic as to question my diagnosis!

prof, have you lost it? 
Do any of the nasayers believe in equipment break in? Tube break in? Speaker break in?