Dunlavy SC IV or Merlin VSM M

looking to buy a pair of used higher end speakers. Does anyone have an opinion on which one of these is better? Both are available in my local used market. Thanks for your input.
aperez1958
i like you, prefer them in larger rooms placed further apart and listened to farther away so the drivers do a better job of blending. with a lot of damping and tube traps, borderline imho. but ultimately not enough room behind or to the sides of the speakers for them to shine.
you asked so i gave you my opinion, remember that.
i was only trying to convey to a, that the room was a good fit for the merlins. i said nothing about the d's. he did call me and i explained both sides of this to him.
bobby
How do you like the Psb Gt1 speakers, I was thinking of buying a pair.thanks for any info.
Ryiken, I have them set up for HT with the matching center and they are great. For two channel, I enjoy the music more than I ever have but looking to improve and get to the next level.
Update. Pulled the trigger on the Merlin VSM M. I don't have the BAM installed yet, waiting on interconnects, and I'm pleased already. There's only one problem. The Ice blue clashes with the rest of the room. Looks like I'm going to have to redecorate.:)