ELAC - Adante... what’s the verdict?

Heard these at Axpona...  

However I’m amazed no one is talking about them, now that they’re out at dealers.  
contuzzi
Sorry, 95dB was a typo - was 92dB in the review. In fact I would have gone lower but I don’t own an SPL meter so I have no idea exactly what level it was when the ELACs started sounding compressed like a PA speaker. But it wasn’t AS loud as I have been known to crank some music and hence they were returned and replaced with Wharfedale Jade 3s that, at the time, were a revelation at their own price point.

Incidentally I did end up reading Guttenberg's review and surprisingly he didn't gush on the ELACs like he did on previous models. Were these Adantes designed by Andrew Jones? 
These are the only sealed box coaxial passive out there.  They replaced a pair of LS50s that I used.

Mine are positioned horizontally inside bookshelves and surrounded by pillows.  Crossed over at 85hz at 24db/octave by JL CR1.  Driven by Belles 60W class a monoblocks.

Bass is handled by 2 JL F113s.  System is Phase aligned with at xover frequency by the method of Barry Ober aka Sound Doctor.

Fills a large open room with amazing full range accurate sound and they can play as loud as you would ever need.   Were in the accurate punchy camp and not the warm camp.   Its all about having the tight setup and having decent equipment around them.   

Sound is very open and very large sweet spot much like LS50 but they actually move some air and play upper register bass which the LS50 cannot.
the noaudiophile webdite
is right cool
if ya find yeself skint
but still need a good listen to Ludwig von 
and echo and the bunnymen 
I just ordered the A61 center channel for my separate HT system (that is in the same room as my TAD CR1'S.)

I was trying to convince a friend to raise his budget and spring for the adante bookshelves and in his research he found a customer returned center at a fantastic price and I couldn't resist.  

My concern now is that my ancient HT 3 channel amp (acurus 100x3) may not sound well with the revealing adante.  
I'm trying to decide if I should get an emotiva XPA-5 gen 3 or an unconventional route and buy a 2 or 3 ps audio m300 stereo amps, which I've read are quite good sounding, are lightweight and run cool.  (Processor is the emotiva xmc -1)
I will eventually try the adante center with the TAD CR1'S temporarily to see how well they match.