Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne

Hey guys,

Has anyone heard the new Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne? Just saw this pic from CES 2011.

http://cybwiz.blogspot.com/2011/01/evolution-acoustics-mmmicroone.html

Any thoughts on this one?
rhohense
Looks like the Magico Q1 will be to standmount speakers what Nordost Valhalla was to cable builders. A high dealer margin product to aspire and beat for a much cheaper cost.
My comments were made after some of Jtinn remarks here, and in other posts as well. Not just regarding Magico, but other competing brands to the assortment of products he represent. It is not about "people honestly expressing their opinions ". It is about representatives of competing brands. I find it a bit tasteless, that is all.
I have been trying to pre-order these speakers from January. I have sent a few email to Evolution acoustics to try and get some help. The only response I got was to the first email - to the effect that Absolute Sounds (UK) were likely to take on dealership of the brand. Unfortunately, that seems not to have materialised. My subsequent queries (I must sent a dozen or so) have simply received no response. Can anyone enlighten me as to the best way to establish effective contact/communication with the seller?
Usermanual,
My reference was your statement about listeners in various rooms prefering their "1500.00" speakers to the Magico Q1.
They were expressing a choice just as you are. You like This speaker, nothing wrong with that.
But I was not talking about "listeners". I was talking about competing manufactures. Just like Jtinn. Hope it is clear now.