Favorite 300B: Sophia vs KR

Which do you prefer; S.E.T. Princess 300B Carbon Plate or KR 300B WE Clone?

I've only experienced NOS 40's/50's WE so my expectations are pretty high. Which do you think captures the essence of the WE most closely? I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible so EAT is not an option, as much as I was blown away by their KT88. I considered current WE but they're not in production until Spring 2011.

-
sakahara
OffTopic: Charles1dad - So what was your impression of the TRL Dude with your Franks? Could you elaborate some. I'm in the market for a pre and have the Sophia Electric 300B mono's. Thank you
Clio09, I just went to the website and filled out the contract us page. I'd be interested in hearing how your amp designs compare to the Shindo line of tube amps.
Hi 24h365,
I compared the TRL Dude and the Coincident Statement Linestage on my system page in mid-december 2011.The Dude lived up to the hype and praise it has gotten.For its price it`s hard to go wrong. Ultimately I found the Coincident better yet, it was more open,transparent,refined and nuanced etc. Both are exceptionally dynamic,large in scale and authoritative.The Coincident simply disappears more(lower noise floor) and has no perceptible veil at all (just lacks any signature IMO). YMMV.
Regards,
24H365,
Just for a scale of 'relative' comparison the differences between the two linestages were noticeable but not at all night and day. The insertion of the Takatsuki tubes were by comparison profound. The Frrankenstein-Takasuki is simply 'it' for me at this time, just captivating involement.