Fritz Carbon 7's vs. Dynaudio 1.3SE

I currently have the Dynaudio Special 25's and have owned the 1.3 SE's in the past. I need to downsize and I'm considering the Fritz Carbon 7's. I would be using a McIntosh MC162 amp which is 100w@ 8ohms and 160w@ at 4ohms. I figure the Fritz's will be a little easier to drive. Anyone out there who can compare the two? Thanks.
jimmymac
You can't go wrong with the Carbon 7s. Fritz will ship them to you for an in home audition. I have not compared the two, the only Dyns I have heard the Special 25s and the Temptation. From what I remember from the Special 25s is they image wonderfully. The Carbon 7s do well in that department too. For the money, the Carbon 7s will be hard to beat.
Kclone, thanks for the response. I'm seriously looking at the Carbon 7's. I can get them new for roughly the same price I can buy a used pair of 1.3SE's. I really like the Special 25's and if I don't lose too much with the Carbon 7's I think I'll be happy. I'll have ot give Fritz a call.
yeah, give Fritz a call. He is a great guy and will go the extra mile for you. The great thing is, if they are not your cup of tea, just send them back. I'm sure you searched already but there is already professional reviews on the Carbon 7s from Stereo Mojo, Sonic Flare, and Positive Feedback. So if you haven't already check those out. Everyone raves about the bass on these things, which is very good, but I was impressed with the treble myself. In the end, it is just a really fun speaker. What amp are you using?