Guess who has new speakers in their lab?

Well the suspense is over and six hours ago 7300 people up to this point also know that his new speakers are… Wait for it, just a little bit longer, need to be patient, he needs to remove the giant red sleeves.

The suspense is killing me. And finally after several months of being patient i will find out what speakers he now has. But first he needs to go down memory lane to see the pretty pictures of his past incredibly expensive speakers. I can’t believe the moment has come.

At three minutes and 41 seconds it’s revealed that the new speakers we’ve been very patiently waiting for, which are proclaimed as being the best speakers he has ever owned, which weigh in at 560 pounds apiece and cost $250,000 presumably for the pair. They’re pretty damn nice looking, really big. And the winner is… really? I’m not gonna tell you …. you’re gonna need to watch the video. And don’t forget to smash the like button and become a subscriber.

emergingsoul

Maybe Jay will sell me his those old used Wilson speakers for $50,000, shipping and setup included??

Jay’s a nice, passionate, audiophile fellow who’s able put together some really awesome, ultra high-end audio systems that he likes to highlight on youtube. I really enjoyed viewing Jay’s videos when was solely dedicated to purchasing audio gear, displaying and playing his dream audio systems on youtube. Now, Jay seems to spend less and less time playing his incredible audio systems on youtube, which was the only thing that really interested me about his channel in the first place. Jay, has also expanded his activities within the high end audio industry and has now worked his way into becoming one of the industry’s insiders, thereby prohibiting him from spending as much time in his lab playing music. Jay, in order to create more suspense around his channel, likes to manufacture drama around his channel in order to attract more viewership. Nowadays, seeing/hearing megabuck audio systems like the kind of systems Jay specializes in on youtube has become pretty much commonplace on youtube.  At any rate, occasionally, I'll still check-in on Jay’s Lab to see what he’s up to. Happy listening.