Hate to do this again. Start over. Class d

Seriously stop the fighting. I tried to get thru the last discussion,  but it was over 400 replies of arguing.  So please, no arguing. I want know who is using the nord or apollon nc500 amps. Se version, and upgrades. Sparkos or SI amp.  I dont care about 50k amps, because they are over my budget. 2 to 3k fits me fine. Looking to use with my winds 4ohm, anthem mrx720 and bluesound 2.  My amp now is a bat vk200 which sounds sweet, but at times I really want more power.  I would go for a vk600se, but out of my range.  Also what speakers and pre are you using. I remember very long time ago when audiogon people helped more with less fighting.  
pcc67
@scott_w 
I looked at them after I read a reply from you mentioning them. I went to there website. Over 6k and a bit out of my reach. Dont think wife will approve the $$$$.
@pcc67 my classic Cherry was ~$2k a year ago, brand new. Send them a note. Mine was unadvertised. They do a home trial, can't beat that. The guy is an amp wizard. 
Post removed 
@viridian 
You maybe right. 20 yrs my memory might be failing or maybe I had more tolerance back then and found it entertaining.  Just here looking for good information before I purchase.  I do realize my system and ears will be the deciding factor.  I have read excellent reviews on red dragon,  bel canto, benchmark.  But nord and apollon coming in at 2k and newer technology nc500 looks great. I'm just not crazy about 15 day trial and I never have purchased before with out in home trial. Whoever I do purchase from I will call them first.