Hi anyone near Cliffwood , NJ 07721 ? need favor !

i found some used ALLISON speakers for sale,near Cliffwood , NJ 07721  
the seller is the dreaded local pick up ,only ! i need someone to go get them box them up and ship them to me in AZ  i can e mail a free pre-paid UPS label and of course would compensate for time, effort, gas, packing, boxes, beer, wine, coffee THX ! 
U haul has good boxes! just got some AL130 fr NH in them! Cliffwood , NJ   

128x128quickjack1234

I had a friend who had the Allison Ones, heard them many times w/ Apt / Holman electronics & they were good in some ways & lacking in others. They had a nice clean, tight bottom end but a bit thick & heavy sounding w/ not much nuance & extension on the high end. They were design to placed on the wall & thus had minimal depth or three dimensional sound stage. Overall, like many other older New England speakers ( AR, Advent, KLH ), were very listenable, not fatiguing & faults were of the omission type, not commission type. 

I’m in NC, or I would try to help.  I have sentimental attachment to items of my youth that I would love to have.  I once drove 12 hours round trip to pick up a bass head for a buddy.  He played bass guitar in a 1970's band, and discovered his original bass head for sale.  It had been "lost" on a tour in 1979.  He still had the matching cabinet.  I've never seen someone as excited as when I pulled in his driveway with that Ampeg gear.

So, quit giving the poster beef about the speakers, and someone help him out.  Return Karma is a good thing.

I found a guitar amp I needed years ago - local pickup. It is a very big/heavy and rare vintage tube amp.I fabricated a shipping box with packing and sent the empty box with a prepaid UPS shipping label inside. All the seller had to do want put the amp in the box and tape it up (I included tape) and attach the label. He agreed to drop it off at the local pack/ship store. All it cost me was an extra ~$35 to ship the empty box to him, and about $65 return shipping. Happy ending.

Post removed