High end bookshelf speakers for Small room

I have to downsize my listening room. Looking to get a pair of bookshelf speakers for a room size 13x14 which has furniture carpet and I plan to do some acoustic treatment if needed. Would love to get some subs as well. Currently I have rels510 which might be too much for this small room.. 

My audio chain - Aurender N20, dCS Rossini + clock, luxman509z amp. 

Music preference - Acoustic, rock, pop, piano, instrumental.. pretty much different genres. 

Sound preference - bold close to you vocals, clean detailed sound. Slightly warm is fine. 

Current candidates - TAD ME/CE, Joseph audio pulsar2, dynaaudio, Sonia Faber.. 

Any inputs here are much appreciated.. thanks in advance

saurabhgarg

I will say the one speaker I wish I didn't sell was the Silverline Minuet Supreme Plus. Those are something special.

I’m becoming very interested in the Platimons VC One speakers.  Some rave reviews.

I have a Luxman L-509X integrated amp, and it drives my KEF Reference 1 Meta speakers brilliantly in my 13’ x 13’ room. I have an equilateral 10’ triangle of speaker distance from each other and the MLP. The imaging is completely separated from the speakers and almost entirely behind the speakers. It’s just uncanny.

I forgot to mention that although the speakers hit a solid 30hz in my room, I do use a JL Audio E112 subwoofer to augment the output below that.