How Science Got Sound Wrong

I don't believe I've posted this before or if it has been posted before but I found it quite interesting despite its technical aspect. I didn't post this for a digital vs analog discussion. We've beat that horse to death several times. I play 90% vinyl. But I still can enjoy my CD's.  

https://www.fairobserver.com/more/science/neil-young-vinyl-lp-records-digital-audio-science-news-wil...
128x128artemus_5
Too bad some certain types of memory cannot be erased.  Actually I haven't had enough beers to find out.  Or maybe some really expensive Hennessy - those of the very smooth operator.  
Switch off the brain. Put some music on the steereo.  Maybe something like Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love in my Tummy.  And substitute the Hennessy Cognac for a bottle of Delamain.  None of it is cheap but even their cheapest bottle will give your mouth a glimpse of heaven.
Is there an echo in here?

Could just be bad acoustics. Gee, wonder if there is anyone in the house who feels he has some small measure of expertise in the field and could proffer a solution to fix said problem ?