I pulled the trigger, I bought OHM Walsh Micro Tall Speakers...

So I called John Strohbeen, what a great man!

He helped me select an appropriate model for my tiny little music room which used to be a bedroom that we blew the wall out of!

I am a big fan of 3 dimensional sound and the disappearing act of speakers, massive, deep and wide sound stage and I believe I made the right call. I considered KEF R series, Tekton Pendragon, Tannoy Revolutions and Sonus Faber. I think I made the right call.
Will be driving them with a Primaluna Dialogue Premium running kt150’s

Are any of you current or past OHM owners and if you are your opinions please!
128x128eag618
I haven't listened to Ohms in years (80s) but remember them sounding awesome. Definitely 3D and room filling...the perfect party speaker. Very cool speakers indeed.

@eag618 "Audionoobie,I can't tell you what a fine man John is at OHM, I would continue doing business with him just for his character and advice alone. An MIT engineer and gentleman!"

He is a good guy and Evan is also very knowledgable about the product. Let us know how they sound when you get them.

I have been using a pair of Mirage OM-6 ‘omni-directional’ speakers in my HT since maybe ‘98 (!) ...but when they go, I’m already decided on a pair of OHM Walsh for replacement. —but please, not yet— 
I had a pair of Walsh Ones that only produced bass when your head was stuck right in between them. I sold them.
Eag,congrats and enjoy!

Klipshfan I had original Walsh 2s with 8" driver bought ~ 1982 and owned until ~ 2008.. A step up from Walsh Ones which are less common I believe. Not the most refined sound like most modern speakers (including newer versions of OHM Walsh) back then but plenty of bass for small to moderate sized rooms.

With the Walsh line, a most unique feature is all models big to small are essentially the same design and sound, just a matter of how big is needed to do the job for bass in one’s own room.  So you get no less quality sound with smaller cheaper OHMs in a smaller room than larger OHMs in a larger room.    The basic design and sound scales as needed from smaller to larger.   You need not pay more for better sound in teh line once you have teh right OHMs for your room.