Integrated Amps

I'm debating whether to upgrade my Marantz integrated with a better performing and higher powered integrated or simply add a separate amp and use the Marantz as a pre-amp. I've looked at stepping up to the Marantz model 30 or 40n, PS Audio Stellar Strata, Music Fidelity M5si/M6si. But then the Heaven 11 Billie caught my eye.

Has anyone had any experience with the Heaven 11 Billie integrated amp? It's a hybrid class D amp w/ a tubed pre-amp. The reviews I've watched seem to give the unit high marks for sound quality, presentation, sound stage, and because of the tubed pre-amp, an analog warmth to the otherwise "cold" sound of a class D amp. 

https://heaven11audio.com/billie2-amp-features-specs/?v=7516fd43adaa

bipod72

I went from a Marantz PM8005 to a McIntosh MA352. A big change in budget, but the 200w hybrid integrated really paired well with my Dynaudios.  Since upgrading I'm not wanting for power, bass, details and soundstage. The MA352 does have dual subwoofer outputs if you want to add 2 SWs, but I found the speakers alone delivered all the musical bass needed in a 2 channel system.

I went from my Marantz PM-15S2 to a Technics SU-G700M2 and couldn't be happier. Improvements all around. Here's a link to a video review by The Absolute Sound.

Here's another one by recovering audiophile Andrew Robinson.

All the best,
Nonoise

I wouldn't trust Andrew Robinson even when was asking a question. He is the least knowledgeable and most arrogant youtuber out there, a bad combination (but logical)

I agree the ARC i50 is a great integrated.  On the solid state side,  as a second amp I have Hegel H190 which is really good.  The streaming capability to my ears sounds great.  I mostly spin vinyl and cd's.  But the little Hegel holds an emotional place in my listening.