JL Gotham F212 v2 vs ?

This is a pricey but seems to be a high quality well made sub. This is for a future listening space that would be 20x30. For some real power but control is there any other subs to consider at that price point or lower?
Thanks!
EDIT SORRY I meant Gotham V2 (not f212).
smodtactical
My friend has dual S/812 with Raidho C3.1 speakers and it sounds good. I've never heard the Gothams or No. 25; therefore I can't provide any advice. I have the choice between dual REL Carbon Limited subs and a single No. 25 and I chose dual Carbon Limited subs. 
 @ricred1 im betting either way you will be happy!
That No.25 does look awesome though.
“Would you guys do, dual gotham v2 or S/812 6 pack ? Gothams are double the cost almost so not really fair. And 6 pack of no. 25 would be double gotham almost.”

@smodtactical,

What are your room dimensions? Do you have any room treatments?

I am currently using a pair of Carbon Limited and find them more than adequate in my dedicated audio room - 30”W x 15lD x 8”H. I did look at No. 25 last year, I thought they would have overwhelmed my room with their physicality and bass output. No doubt they are gorgeous!!!

smodtactical OP263 posts03-17-2020 5:47pmWould you guys do, dual gotham v2 or S/812 6 pack ? Gothams are double the cost almost so not really fair. And 6 pack of no. 25 would be double gotham almost.

I would do a dual line array (6 pack) of 812se's.

Another vote for Rythmik. I had previously only used REL subs and recently purchased a Rythmik F12. No regrets with my purchase at all. From what I've read, the JL Audio subs have reliability issues with the amps.