Legacy Audio Focus SE and rivals

I am Interested at Legacy Audio Focus SE - their natural look Is exceptional, they are very efficient, got 2 x 12 Inch woofers which cut off  low end at 18 Hz at - 2 dB , curious about  HF end where cut off Is 30 kHz

I would like to ask you - are they neutral sound speaker, are they sensitive to closer to wall placing

are there any better alternative at that price

sasho

Is there any place that a rich person isn't trying to convince you that you must have what they are selling?  Moderator...should sellers be posting here?  I've noticed if anyone else says anything out of the way at all it get's removed.

Thank you all for replies, appreciate very much

I can supply high current amp

How much are Focus SE better than Signature SE

What Is minimal distance close to wall that we can  place Focus SE

I think it is good that some dealers chime in just realize they are like pharmaceutical  companies or corporations may have a bias or may not they may have chosen  that line because they like it and it's a bargain like legacy audio is.we have all kinds of reviews and they do get products at a discount but I still read them there might be something I can learn.i don't have any brick and morter shops near me. Closest  is 5 hours away or in another state.enjoy the  hunt and the music.