List Of Small Company Tube Amps

I just love tube amps and I’m always wondering what small guy out there is making stellar amps under the radar.  I’m only talking somewhat affordable gear, definitely under 10k new. More like 2-5k is what I’m thinking. I’ll start the list but I’m sure there are a ton that I’ll miss.  Obviously feel free to express your preferences. Some of these might have international distribution but I feel they have a small enough presence in the US that they kind of count. 

Decware, may not count any longer but one of the originals

Aric Audio

La Dolce Audio

Tomcat Audio

Lab 12

Octave 

Audio Hungary 

Space-tech Labs 

Musical Paradise 

Triode Labs

Fezz

Synthesis

Analog Ethos

Brunoco Audio

Audio Mirror, getting pricey though. 

brylandgoodman

I don’t know if Coincident qualifies as small since it makes a complete range of audio components and is probably best known for its high efficiency speakers, but it sells direct to consumers (no dealers) and looked a bit like a one-man operation when I visited the Coincident room at an audio show years ago, with designer Israel Blume and his wife the only ones representing the brand. I remember it as the second best sounding room at that show, behind only the room with much more expensive Kaiser Kawero Classic speakers. 

Coincident makes two very reasonably priced tube amps for high efficiency speakers, the Frankenstein 300B stereo amp for $2,500 and the Dynamo 34SE MKIII integrated for $1800. Most of its other tube components cost less than $10K.

@mulveling 

I don't value a lifetime or transferrable warranty nearly as much as a company willing to reliably work on any of their products

100%. I bought my T+A Integrated used from TMR just a few months ago and I reached out to T+A USA, gave them my serial # and asked where I could get local support if needed.

I got a response within a few hours from Elliott and a personal intro via email to the local shop. I've communicated with Elliott since and I get treated like I'm the original owner.

An example of top shelf support which I will happily pay for if needed.