Looking for a narrow baffle small footprint speaker

Title says it all.  High end for a living room - budget under $25k.  Do not really want bookshelf so exploring my options here. 

aj523

The Sonus Farber Serafino G2 speakers list for $26k. They’re 4ohm and 90-91 db sensitivity.

@yyzsantabarbara "KEF Blade 2 Meta. Forget that BestBuy sells it too. This is one of the very best. The soundstage is the best I have ever heard, except live.

The tech and research KEF put into the Blades is unlike most competitors."

Absolutely agree but for a little less, the KEF Reference series dazzles.  I prefer the smallest Reference 1 but they all have the same concentric tweeter / midrange with varying numbers of bass drivers.  The only dynamic speakers I have heard that compete with my Quad ESL-2905 electrostatics with the bonus that they can play much louder.  There is a 40+ page white-paper that gives the underlying science

Check out the Linkwitz website: https://linkwitz.store/category/lxspeakers/

I have both, the LX521.4 and the Sirius. They are mindbogglingly good! The 521.4 just won the 2025 Editor's Choice award from TAS. The smaller Sirius should fit your description well: it produces a wide soundstage and accurate placement of instruments and singers. It would be ideal for a Jazz aficionado. And both are well in your price range with $$ to spare for a nice cartridge.