Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
We are waiting for our first winter snow fall in southwest Florida.  Seems like it will never arrive!
What scientific methods applied by mere humans would, in effect, change the solar cycles and the angle-relationship of the earth to the sun? 
So, that's all there is to it?

OP (Since everyone seems to respond to whatever was just posted, without actually reading the OP):
Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better
So yeah, snow. But not only snow: "But I think there may be more going on." Ahh, see now that's what we call a clue! Its hinting maybe this is not  all just about snow after all. Sure enough: "it sure does seem like the power is cleaner." Then "For sure the listening is better."

So much for my entertaining version of writing analysis. Now then: What does a guy have to say to a bunch of audiophiles to get them to understand its all about power and sound?

nonoise ...

• "So, that's all there is to it?"  

Pretty much, Nonoise.

Everything in the universe is cyclical, including life itself. Even stars die.

The study of old-growth tree rings points out that the climate has been changing over many hundreds of years. Same thing with snow-pack test cores in the Artic.

I know of no one who is denying that the climate is changing ... only that the cause is in dispute, as well as the solutions. The solutions that alarm me are the ones that begin with ... "The government should ..."

Interesting topic,  no doubt ... but it has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. *lol*

Frank
I dont want to be off-topic if I say that I like Oregonpapa last post...

I will not say it for the sake of the topic... :)

I will only say that his snowy hairs and perhaps beard are very good, like snow, for sound, probably the reason of his clearly great audio enthusiasm....
More to discover