Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
I cannot stop listening Bach organ opus, (12 hours) and I am at my second listening in 2 days … :)

I can really say that Bach is snowing now....

Before my tweaking listening the organ was boring and pain in the ass.... :)
I always preferred  Motzart or Handel for classical music. I love Water Music.
The theory of Penrose is founded in a very complex mathematical geometrical conformal theory of information...( and a reinterpretation of quantum mechanics with gravitational theory modulo "orchestrated objective reduction" his main concept )

It is impossible for me to put that in words here, and i dont wish to try to resume that ( I am not a physicist only an avid reader) … I can say that the crux of the matter, is that matter dont exist but information yes... Where is information if matter dont exist in an absolute sense?

Information participate in a universal creative memory matrix that we can think of only in a mathematical way....

Go and look at the photo drawing in my last posts... You will have a view of the universal cellular memory ….
Before the Big Bang there was nothing. Sorry I can’t be more precise. If the universe were to slow down it’s expansion and begin to contract, which it won’t, time would slow down and reverse direction. Just saying.
More to discover