Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
If there is some underlying force, something after we leave this mortal coil, the answer to all our hopes, fears and dreams, I think it will be something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3EAzf5fDpY

All the best,
Nonoise
I like poetry and this poem is very beautiful and moving...

The " ecstasy of reason" or any mystical insight cannot erase by itself  the tragic outcome of life...What can we say to a mother who lost his son  or daughter?  

Silence is sometimes the only equation that is working...
mahgister,

"...the absolute disappearance of anything, makes absolutely no sense at all..."
It may not make sense in this current world we inhabit. Lavoisier and his thoughts. It also may seem scary at times. It does not mean it does not happen. Of course, you could say that decomposing into some carbon (here we go again), oxygen, potassium, and whatever else, means there is no absolute disappearance and you would be right. However, for any meaningful purpose, once a person dies, she/he is dead. Gone. Most of the time wheeled out. Sorry to break you that news.
More to discover