Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Millercarbon
Climate change are not linked to thermal measures in the last century...Botched or trafficked or not....

If you read some serious books or articles you will discover that climate changes on earth are actually correlated to some profound scientific discoveries …. We dont speak here of thermometer trafficking numbers or not, like in this conspiracy site....

Read that link it is more instructive and the beginning of something world shattering...And this is only one article there is others...

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2018RG000629

Climate changes are more related to Sun Earth magnetic field than to the workings of political agendas with thermometers markings, left or right, it is a fact in reality....The fact that the actual economic civilization destroy all soils, and living environment, accelerating the destruction process is another fact that is not debatable ...

My best to you....

Education cannot be legislated, forced or accomplished by any means unless there is a motivation or burning desire on the part of the so called student, assuming you have a competent teacher to begin with, which you probably don’t. I’m not really seeing this education thing happening. It’s a pretty thought, though. Remember, when you hear a loud rumbling that sounds like a steam locomotive headed towards your house, head for the basement. If you’re in your car don’t remain there. 
You are right Geoffkait...

But the desire and love for truth begins before formal education... And it is also a choice of society...A choice that can be valorized...

When a great part of a society does not valorize truth, but agendas, the first consequence is social chaos...

Guess where we can observe these facts at different levels of manifestation ? Pick a country and put that country in the scale consisting of 3 levels : Valorize truth mostly, half and half society, and finally those that does not valorize truth or cannot valorize truth no more...You will have the 3 steps toward chaos...

This is true not only for all compared societies on earth now but it is true for each one of them in the different steps of his own history...
Knowledge can be defined as whatever’s left after you subtract out all the mumbo jumbo you forgot since you got out of school. From what I can tell most folks go to school to get a degree so they can get a good job. It has precious little to do with either the desire to learn or truth. 
More to discover