Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Yeah the climate has been  changing for 4.5 billion years, problem is humans couldn't have survived in about 95% of that time. If some naturally occurring force changes it so we can't survive again then nothing we can do.  The only thing we can do it try to reduce the impact humans are having on the climate that's  it, we can't  stop volcanoes erupting.  This planet is it we don't  have a plan B. 
Of course the weather has been changing for millions of years, give me a break! That’s why there are called seasons. Hel-loo! We’re talking about extreme weather and weather-related events like monster fires 🔥 and monster tornados 🌪🌪. Monster floods, monster mudslides, monster earthquakes and Tsunami. Our solar system and our galaxy are in equilibrium, so look 👀 elsewhere for the answers to these burning questions. You can take the Sun, moon and stars off the table. Even solar flares 🌞 and sunspots. No offense to anyone living or dead. I suspect I’m probably the only one here who was involved with the International Sun-Earth Explorer ISEE satellites that studied the dynamic properties of Earth’s magnetosphere and the solar wind in front of the magnetosphere.
The actual changes are certainly anormal and produced by the accumulate impact of man activities in a short span of times...But there is also some other factors at play... I am no scientist for sure...But it was my point...

And if the human factor is coupled with other cosmic factor (sun) the situation is not pink for near future....

https://phys.org/news/2017-03-sun-impact-climate-quantified.html
Yes, and my point is you can forget about the sun, the moon and the stars because you can’t control them. You can only do what you can do.  😳
Nobody can dispute that.... :)

I report that only to demonstrate to some ostriches that the evident climate changes are not simple matters at all if we want to understand the situation...

If we want to act it is not the Sun the important player, but the organization of one part of humanity that will be the involuntary host of millions of refugees for example, speaking here about only one of the "small" problems...

Look inside.
I cannot contradict you to say the least....Inside is the truth I speak about in the last days... :)
More to discover