Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
Trees are sentient living beings and conscious one.... Imagine our amazement when we all will awake to that fact? It is no more new age salad...

You can smile at me or with me …. :)

I dont know how Glupson will check this fact.... :)

Oups! it is not a fact, only a dream being true, but a dream for now for most....No need checking...
The average fir trees emits 500 gallons of O2 a day. Trees and the oceans are the lungs of the planet. They're all part of that delicate balance.

Destroy the trees and acidify the oceans and it's all a matter of time before adjustments made by nature come back around to knock us all on our collective asses.

All the best,
Nonoise
Tree are the real value in this world, some tree are many thousand years old... Those who thinks that money has any value except for mechanical utility are deluded...Money has absolutely no value at all...It is a means...The 
500 gallons of O2 a day

Malarkey. O2 is a gas. Gallons are volume. The volume of a gas varies with temperature and pressure. Gallons of O2 is therefore meaningless.
It only gets worse from there. Oh well. You will all be pleased to know the greatest president of all time is busy planting a trillion trees. So you must love him.
I miss snow . I still live in the exact same town, but growing up in central Ohio sixty years ago and having sleds, ice skates and winter gear for Christmas was always a BLAST. We ice skated all winter in the local ponds, snow sledded down all the neighborhood hills. Those days are gone. I know its "fake". But all this fakeness has brought on no snow, no frozen ponds, no winter activities. But man does it RAIN. Real wet, but no winter. Just mud. I think its more like the amazon than my old Ohio used to be. Not real fun stuff. Just mud all winter. I liked it better before all this "fakeness" showed up.
More to discover