Love it when it snows

Nothing quiets things down like a nice blanket of snow. The roof is muffled, and the forest too. But I think there may be even more going on. Doesn't snow often here, but every time it sure does seem like the power is cleaner. For sure the listening is better. 
128x128millercarbon
By the way, you forgot to put that asterisk by your greatest president of all time. You know, the one that denotes he was impeached.

All the best,
Nonoise
This impeachment is way beyond incredible...I am speechless...

" I believe in the incredible, the credible do not need me" Groucho Marx
 " Why do you vote for this idiot? He needed me" Groucho Marx to his brother Harpo.

The greatest of all time needs no asterisk. Doing the things he's done even while being impeached only makes his accomplishments all the greater.
Good evening....*S* Regardless of one's political/environmental stance, planting a tree or 3 doesn't have to be considered a revolutionary act.
They're generally quiet and make good neighbors.
The shade (properly planned for) is a great place to hang on a hot sunny day.  And you can mulch the leaves, or just mow them into the turf and get the same effect.  They come in a pretty wide variety, because one size doesn't fit all.  Some have fruit as well...as well as the O2 'freebie'.

They're not even all that expensive, either.  Wander into a forest, and you can find 'volunteers' (sprouts) for free.
Sounds like a 'win-win' IMHO....

More to discover