LSA speakers?

The name LSA came up in some other threads. I am always curious about small hidden gem type companies. Does anyone have any experience with these? Comparison with other specific models will be great, but impressions will do.
aktchi
Ok I realize this thread died 8 years ago but after picking up an NOS pair of the Standard version yesterday I figured I would dust it off & see if anyone is still listening to their LSA speakers?
While shopping for speakers I wanted small footprint/BIG sound.Everything I've read says I'll get that in spades!
 I'm going to look into  a Signature version upgrade with a sweet tweet & upgraded crossover components...
LSA, now owned by Underwood HiFi, was founded by Larry Staples, with engineer savant John Tucker adding his expertise to the mix later on. I think they were DK Design beforehand, though I can't be sure.

Anyhow, I don't think they make their amplifiers anymore, but their LSA hybrid integrated was phenomenal, with the Statement model being one of the top integrateds you could get. Their speakers, especially the Sig and Statement models, are tremendous overperformers.
LSA bought DK Design, they made 3 or 4 different Signature models before closing the amp production down, if I remember rightly.
I still have the second version of the amp from DK Design and it still is going strong, after LSA bought the company, the prices of the amp went to crazy money!
Contacted Underwood,they will provide ZERO support for any discontinued product!And to think  I bought my amp from him...
freediver, sorry to hear that. 

I just bought a pair of LSA .5 for $400.00 and wanted to report that I am very happy with them. 

Walter at Underwood seems like a good guy. 

Maybe he had to make a tough decision to survive...

just a guess on my part

I wish you the best

Phil