McIntosh 'balanced'outputs--are there adapters?

I recently got a McIntosh CR12 A/V 4-zone unit. It has both inputs and outputs for 'balanced' cables that are unlike any I have seen. Is this anything like what we call balanced in more modern components and, if so, can I adapt one to the other?
Yes.Just look at some of the on line ctlogues for adapters or call Mac.If going cataloguie route best brnd to look to from Muisc Direct (ask for Bes tell 'em chazz sent 'ya).Absoulute Sound etc look for WBY if they have them.