Mcintosh mc312

Probably an oddity , but I am considering taking a step back with my current system which is currently Mark Levinson no526 preamp, Mark Levinson no534 amp with Revel 228be speakers with top notch digital and analog front end, all Cardas cabling. Thinking of selling my Mark Levinson no534 amp and going with a Mcintosh mc312 amplifier as I just don't listen to as much as before. I've heard Mcintosh gear with other top notch speakers and sound was excellent.  Anyone here have reviews on the Mcintosh mc312 amplifier?  

lnitm

I have the MC301 mono blocks which i believe are the mono version of the MC312 and i'm very happy with them. Detailed, great sound stage, smooth, excelent bass depth and detail, etc,  but not overly warm like the older generation mac's. I'm thinking you'll be happy if thats the type of sound your looking for. I left the mac 275 tube amp for theses mono's they where just better in almost all repects. 300wpc quad balanced design makes for great music and easy to match speakers. 

@lnitm 

I have heard the MC312, which is good. If you can stretch your budget, go the MC462 route. It is probably one of the industry's best amplifiers in the price-to-performance category. 

I have the MC312 being fed by a Cary SLP-05 tube preamp. Bought it in 2023 and been listening to it most days since then.

It was the perfect amplifier for my system- strong bass when called for, smooth treble and a clear, blooming midrange as well as fast dynamic pace.

I had a Pass Labs XA25 and loved it but it ran out of steam at higher volume levels. My goal was to find that same sound but with more power.

I went through Benchmark AHB2 mono blocks, Pass Labs XA30.8, Parasound a21+ and Parasound JC5 and none of them sounded as good as the McIntosh MC312. Done.