More effecient speakers?

Hello,

my current rig is

-Acoustic Zen Adagios
-Hegel H160 integrated
-Jolida JD9 Mk2 phono
-Oppo 105
-VPI HW-19 Mk 4 with a Benz Ace 

im pretty happy with it, but I wonder if having more effecient speakers would enhance the sound? The AZ's are rated 89db. Do I need more effecient speakers? My budget is $3k new or used.  I'm more of a clinical, technical listener who nonetheless loves sound on the warmer side. 

Thank you for guidance and patience. 
128x128simao
I completely agree with larryi assessment about low efficiency/sensitivity speakers sound best with low powered class A amps played at low to moderate volumes. If matched correctly, nothing even mega bucks high powered amps and giant size speakers systems can come close. It’s like magic.
This stems from my recent experience when I sold my beloved LSA Statement integrated (hybrid; 150w/ch) and replaced it with a Triode Corp TRV-35 (tube; 35 w/ch push-pull). It just wasn't powerful enough for the Adagios and their 89db. And I was wondering if a more efficient set of speakers would have allowed the Triode to sing.
@simao 
I would give Johnny's (audioconnection) suggestion a try. He has a lot of experience setting up systems, and his knowledge of your equipment shows he has a grasp of what you are looking for.
Bob
Larryi yes mine are Triangle Titus XS. They sound as you describe but I find they can become somewhat shrill on some amps.

I currently run them of Bel Canto C5i digital integrated, 60w/ch. No speakers I've used sound shrill on this amp including the Triangles.  Have also used OHM Walsh 100, personally refurbed OHm Ls, and Dynaudio COntour 1.3mkII monitors.    The extra efficiency of the Triangles versus those is definitely a plus with the 60 w/ch Class D amp along the lines we have discussed here.

I recently added a sub back into that system. I needed some more bass extension with the little Triangles. Other options I considered included getting bigger Triangles, but this is in the family room where WAF matters a lot and smaller is better than bigger. SO I picked up a tiny but big hitting used Klipsch sw-308 at a local shop for a very good price and am very happy.

Check out the pure audio projectspeakers, incredible bargains if you can handle an Allen wrench and screw driver .I bought the Trio15 with Voxativ mid-tweeter driver best speaker I ever owned,and many were 2-3x the money of these.