NAD 3020 or C326BEE Integrated? Help me choose.

I have the opportunity to buy a restored/serviced 3020 in excellent condition or a like new 326BEE amplifier for essentially the same $$$.  I have a set of Klipsch RB-61 speakers and an Onkyo C-7030 CD player.  

Which would you choose and why?

Thank you for your input!
34dean
How much is "essentially the same $$$". Depending on your answer, I might not buy either........

I own the C 326 BEE and think it to be a quality integrated and provides more power than the 3020 I would prefer it over a refurbished 3020. As reubent asked, what price point? 
C326BEE hands down,  Its a current model and more powerful. 

I don't subscribe to the notion that vintage sounds better. 
Have a 3020 and like it quite well.$250 might be a little steep but see if you can audition both and hear what you like best.Many people with expensive systems will bash the 3020 because of its age and not costing $1000's of dollars. 
I have owned a 3020 and 325BEE and the 3020 is thick and has limited extension at the freq extremes not to mention less detail in comparison

the 3020 is smooth/euphonic but I would not recommend it in this case.
The NAD 3020 was widely acclaimed in its day and often makes the "best ever" lists for the history of amps or integrateds.  That doesn't mean it is better than top unit of today, but doesn't mean it is worse either.

you had better listen to both of them to see... 
It is my opinion that at $250, a good condition 326BEE is easily the better deal. If later you decide you want a different amp you would be able to sell it without loss.
I am still torn.  My thinking is if I can get the 3020 at my strike price, I will try it knowing that a mint condition restored example is easily flippable.  If i can't get it at the price I want, I will go with the 326BEE and pay a little more for it if needed.  
A refurbished 3020 would certainly be flippable, depending on the 'strike price'. A 326BEE in good condition would also be an easy sell at $250. They are running ~$350 used now.
Purchased the 3020.  Couldn't pass up a mint example that had been completely restored, recapped and serviced.  

Are there any special instructions regarding warm up etc. with a vintage amp like this?  I have never owned anything this old.  Also, I assume I should turn off each time I use instead of leaving on all the time?

Thank you all!
I have had both  There is something about the sound of the 3020/7020 that is hard to explain  Faults and all it just sounds like music.  The newer stuff to me just sounds like something trying to make music.  The 325 and 326 are really good though and step up from the 320BEE.  Depends on what one likes.