New Maplenoll Ariadne owner needing advice

I have recently purchased a maplenoll ariadne. I have tried to learn a little about the table but find very little information. I know the table was discontinued in the 90's but the little i have found indicated it is a very good table. I am interested to learn if there are any tricks or problems to optimizing this table. As most of you probably know, it is an air bearing platter and tonearm. I plan on putting my zxy airy 3 on the arm once I get it set up.
oilmanmojo
Threaders: After weeks of "trial an'error" , today I had a flawless 5 hr test run of the air control system (ACS).

To summarize, the system produced 41 PSI running to the arm manifold and 2-3 PSI to the 50lb. lead platter . Its dead quiet with all pleniums, oil-water separators , air regulator/filter/control mech. and filters working so the end product is clean, dry air w/almost no oil smell and no air pulse-sations. The home-made airfilters were filled with carbon & zeolite granules capped under and over w/"aquia-Pure" 100 percent polyester fiber filter cut to size.

My estimate is the whole-shee-bang cost me $200 but what an improvement. Lots more to come . Today was only a test. Lots more to do with the table/arm and possible big surprizes w/cartridge.

In the future I intend to post pics after I master the use of a digital camera.
Crem1
I took a little different approach even though it was one more piece of equipment. I hooked up a separate pump to the platter and left my large/high pressure for just my tonearm. Both systems have filters and pulsation bottles as you have described. I did this because running my larger compressor for the tonearm and platter was making my compressor run a little hot. So far very pleased with the results
That's my plan as well. The problem is that the two of them take too much air and it's hard to get the pressure up sufficiently on the arm. Mine's running about 35 psi and I'd like to get it over 45.