Noisy vinyl from Classic Records

I love Classic Records reissues with their heavy vinyl etc. But the last 2 I purchased-both from Norah Jones on 200 gram vinyl-have occasional noise in the left channel only. It sounds like splashing and happens for only a second or so, and happens a few times on 1 side only. It doesnot happen on the other sides or my other records. The needle is clean and so is the record. I think it might be damaged. I havent returned it or complained. Any thoughts or similar problems? Thanks.
tbromgard
When a record is pressed, a small biscuit of vinyl is placed on the stamper and under pressure it oozes out to the edge. If this flow is not perfect, a condition, often referred to as non-fill, can result in noisy records. Typically the noise is at the beginning of the record, and often it affects one channel more than the other. It can sound like a lot of crackling or a tearing sort of sound (if severe).

I've heard mild forms of this on some Classic Records.
I have had very good luck with Classic Records. Out of over 250 records I have had only 2 with issues and they replaced them no problem. That includes 45"s and 33's, 180 & 200 gram. I have also found after playing most any record a few times they sound quieter. I try not to judge a record the first time I play it unless it skips or has severe groove error, I will try them again after a thorough cleaning.
I recently purchased Norah Jones' Not Too Late on "Clarity Vinyl" and was shocked at the amount of noise for a new record. Lots of surface noise and loud pops (I counted 11 on the first side). Sent it back to elusivedisc.com as a defective pressing and they sent me a replacement, which I received today. This one is not much better (5 loud pops on the first side, fair amount of surface noise). Very poor quality for a $33 record!
I am sorry for your experience Woodvale. I would say IMO that you should make it clear that this is not acceptable. As you stated this is a $33 album, which is premium price.