Nuprime st10 or nuforce sta200, or parasound a23

Hi, in thinking to upgrade my amp  a parasound zamp v3, it's powering a pair of paradigm signature s1v3, looking to improve depth, imaging and mid frequencies .
Despite of price differences, which one would you recommend?
Thanks four your advice
128x128alfau7

Showing 3 responses by jetter

Audio Advisor is again selling the Nuforce STA200 for $499.  Purchase spade to banana plug adapters from monoprice (actually they call them Gold Plated Speaker Banana Plugs, Closed Screw Type) for about $5 for 5 pairs and less$ for 2 or 3 pairs and you are good to go. 
Hi mrdecibel, at this point I am nut sure if I will hold onto my new STA 200.  I have a bit of a grainy high end  that I did not from my modest tube amps.  I only have a limited number of hours on it but am not convinced it is a break in issue.
You are correct on all counts. The volume control is a quarter versus where it was with my tube amps. Prior to purchase I was aware of the high gain and planning on purchasing a passive to place between the amp and tube preamp which I will tomorrow. Besides this I have heard so little about the amp I am not sure what to expect.  By the way, do you leave yours on 24/7?