Phono Amp Recommendations

I have a turntable and about 450 LPs, all in mint or near mint condition, that I have not listen too for over 15 years. While my wife has been very patient about the dust collectors, it has pretty much come to the point where I either listen to them or put them on eBay. So I thought I’d give them one more spin before I decide. However, I don’t know much about phono amps, so I would appreciate some recommendations for a good SS phono amp that handles both MM and MC cartridges (I’m not looking for a do-it-all preamp). I'm not opposed to buying a unit from the re-sell market either.
deana
what is your budget? what kind of turntable will it be working with? cart? preamp?
I'm told the Lehmann Black Cube really needs the expense power supply upgrade to shine. True?

Gregm - Are you referring the the Linn pre-amp or do they also have a phono amp?
I have had a Lehmann Audio Black Cube SE (the version with the much larger power supply) and can recommend it without hesitation -- particularly at its price range. You can buy a used standard Black Cube for around $400, and send it to Leo Massi at HyendAudio and get it upgraded for $275 -- an upgrade that I found to be worth every cent. IMO, the larger power supply transformed a good phono stage amp into an excellent one.
I did not get the power supply upgrade for my Black Cube and would certainly defer to sdcampbell's experience in this matter with regard to improved performance. However, the Cube I used sounded terrific in its original configuration. If you DO get a Black Cube without the upgrade, I would suggest a careful listen before spending the extra. The person to whom I sold the Cube (here on the "Gon) was well pleased, as well. Of course, this depends on your budget and other equipment "in the chain".
I did some online research after all the recommendations for the Lehmann Black Cube. Seems to be a very popular choice in the under $1000 club and a very safe choice for me. Thanks for all the quick feedback.