please help an audiophile's widow

Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me what a comparable speaker would be to a Paradigm B3TWHF-TIM-030 Someone blew up my deceased husband's system and I think this is what I need. I desperately miss the sound! Thank you!

128x128bruce11

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. The other two speakers in the speaker cabinet are good. I just need the tweeter. The one I need is a tweeter for a Paradigm B3TWHF-TIM-030. I have found one that ends with 020 but I'm not sure if that one is any good. The Paradigm box I have is a CC-350. Thank you for your help!  

Hi Dill,

I went to the link you sent me and I'm not able to buy the tweeter. Perhaps it's because I live in a rural address.  Are you familiar with any other audio websites I could purchase this part from? Is there another comparable Centre channel that sounds as good? I can't listen to average sound after listening to the best since 2008....Thanks again for your help.. 

You might try eBay for the exact tweeter or maybe one that would be a close match. You also could buy the complete speaker too.

Looks like a tweeter from the Paradigm S8 which came in 3 model upgrades, v3 was the better tweeter.