Please help me figure out what I need to do this. My head spins with tech talk..

I am considering a sim audio moon cd transport 260dt to replace my beloved CD player that just died.I have a Plinius 9200 integrated. What do I need to make this combo work? Do I need a DAC?I get that transports are different from players but I just want to make sense of all of this in a simple way. thanks!
128x128abstract

I would like to add something. your at the cross roads here, you need a new CD player. Tthis is dead or soon too be dead tech, at this point you should seriously consider moving away from spinning cd’s and go with one of the many storage-server-NAS-all in one devices. With the kind of budget your talking you can get a top sounding DAC and a Streamer network assessing player or get something like the Bluesound vault2 or Aurender players they take all your cd’s and store then internally and can stream- network access. This is a better way to spend your money in my opinion as CD player prices in the used market will crash sooner then not as everyone moves to a digital storage system of one type or another. This will also allow you to upgrade DAC's as you like. one thing to remember digital storage has no moving parts that wear out so potentially longer life expectancy.

FWIW I never liked the idea of a separate DAC for dedicated CD playing.  I would buy the CD player and avoid the component mindset in this situation.
Primaluna makes a tubed CD player....you may want to check it out. One box, one cable to your integrated. 
@abstract if you are considering a different product then you really need to listen to them before purchasing. You may read online or in a review that X sounds like A,B, and C but find out it really doesn't sound like that by your definition when you hear it yourself.

If you can't find a local dealer or a local person selling something used that you're interested in, maybe ask the manufacturer or non-local dealer about a free trial period. We do that for some of the stuff we carry, and I know there are others who do that as well.
Hey abstract, what is the rest of the system? I am a dealer and do have a demo North Star Blue Diamond available but I’m not sure it will fit the system and your taste. I have a feeling the old player was adding a lot to help the Plinius give you that lush sound. 

For on the cheap the older Jolida JD100 gets consistent praise.