Power cable Advice...

Hi - I am upgrading my PC's from the basic stock to something higher end. Working with a budget up to $1,500 per cable (used will get me bigger bang for the buck) for the following products:

- Pass Labs X250.5 Power Amp

- Atma-Sphere MP-3 Preamp

- Electrocompaniet EMC1

TIA. Joey

128x128teleos
derekw_hawaii

If you have bad water passing thru rusty municipal pipes which is treated in the last 5 feet of your under sink filter system, is this going to improve your health?

During the two week rafting trip down the Colorado River - through the Grand Canyon - we drank water only from the river - lots of it. No doubt the river was hugely contaminated with viruses, bacteria, protozoa, waste products and who knows what else. Thanks to the last 5 inches of the reverse osmosis pump filter, nobody got sick - ever. I did that paddle trip twice. The power to my audio system is filtered also.

@ghdprentice

Yes, great trip isn’t it. Good memories.

Spectacular in every way! Many long hikes into the side canyons to some very exotic locales. Flipped in Lava Falls - and got stuck in an underwater eddy. A good test to see how long I could hold my breath.

and got stuck in an underwater eddy

Eddy currents not good. OP is hoping there are no eddy currents. Especially in the last 5 feet. 

@steakster

Yes my trip down was very similar… lots of water fights. But we stayed in the boats. That seemed safer.