Power conditioner help

Hi All,

Posting this here since there is no section devoted to power products. I also posted it in the miscellaneous section. 

If you had a choice between PS Audio P10 power plant and a Transparent Powerisolator Reference, which would you choose and why? Both available at reasonable prices, though P10 is still quite a bit more. I have a pretty high end system with a Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 integrated amp, NuVista CD (the new one), Scoutmaster turntable, SDS/ADS, Herron VTPH2, Wilson Sashas, and all Transparent Ref MM2 cables. System sounds great, but my present Powerbank 8 is quite old now, so I want to upgrade it.

Thanks for your opinions.
arsh
I run my amp into the wall--20A dedicated circuit with Hubbell outlets. I like it better that way. But the other gear sounds better to me into the Powerbank.
Why not try both ? It's impossible to be sure in advance. Besides, it may be just different, not better or worse.  Another approach is not to upgrade or upgrade something else.
I have PS Audio Power Plant Premier, and it works great in my system. Voltage in my apartment can fluctuate from 113 to 125 within an hour, so I needed a voltage stalilizer in addition to conditioner. 
Thanks Inna. I can't really try both--I have to pick one without in-home trial. I've upgraded just about everything else significant to my satisfaction. Once I get this done, there's not much I want to do at the moment.