Primare/ Vincent Adio /NAD /Rogue/ AVA /Hegel...- need a simple and reliable integrated

I came up with this list based on price and functions but all I know is that they are (mostly) boutique brands, cherished by audiophiles. I have heard NAD and Vincent and none of the rest. 

• Vincent SV-500
  • Primare I2*
  • Rogue Sphinx v2
  • Audio by Van Alstine Vision SLR 
  • Hegel H160/ H120
  • NAD C368
  • Simaudio Moon I-5

I don't stream, I have a turntable and CD player. I am good with 50Watts per channel, and I would like to avoid tubes for no-fuss maintenance. I have Klipsch RP8000F speakers. I prefer sound on the warm side, I mostly listen to 60s and 70s rock and some soul/jazz/blues. I have decent hearing, I enjoy a nice soundstage but I nothing as critical and analytical as some of you/the typical audiophile. 

I am a bit shallow, looks are important :) My budget would allow me to buy one of these used 5-10 years old (stretched... price is key, I would prefer a cheaper model with less functions)

If you own or have heard any of them and can tell me what the best choice/value is based on sound and reliability, that would be a great help.

gano

I agree that if you can increase your budget to the $1500 point better options become available. If I was looking for a SS integrated at that price point I would be looking at AVA . Their Control amplifier is now the C1, and was the SET 120 . They have a used SET 120 that is a little over 1 year old for sale listed on their website. 

Best of luck in your search.

@mashif It's hard to beat the Rotel. I am close to pulling the trigger on Crutchfield. Or Denon PMA-1600NE on Amazon. They are both handsome and similar specs.

@mesch Yes, the SET 120 is another good one, I am just too hyped up about the C2 it got such great reviews.

@mesch 

Yes, though couple points.  $1000 20+ years ago is $1800 in today’s dollars, and $750 Canadian is $573 U.S.  I agree though that if OP interested he might want to offer less.  I still have my old Complete, though it’s boxed and in storage now - I’d offer it to the OP but it has a crackly sound in left channel when adjusting volume; would require service.  Re OP question re detail, I would think it would be a nice match for the Klipsch.  I originally paired mine with JMLabs Cobalt 816 speakers, which lean towards analytical.  The combo was nicely balanced.

@mdalton with the CAD-USD rate, if it's in top condition, it's a fair price. 

@mbmi  I do not know* how to get in touch with Belles or any listed nearby dealers. That's a very outdated list. I highly value his work but he doesn't seem to care about selling. 

* I mean I do know, I message them many times, zero response.