PSVANE Discussion & Impressions Thread

Hi everyone,

We are the official PSVANE team, and we are thrilled to announce the release of our latest Horizon series vacuum tubes. This discussion thread is dedicated to engaging with you and addressing any questions you might have about PSVANE vacuum tubes.

With 16 years of experience in the tube sector, our team is empowered by many seasoned experts. We invite everyone to join in sharing, communicating, and discussing any questions and knowledge about vacuum tubes here.

128x128alightronics

Greetings - 

I posted another version of the questions below on another thread started by a Psvane employee posting as "Melody". I am reposting my questions here for your convenience. I have obtained answers to come of my questions so I have reduced the number of my questions.

Thank you for inviting comments and discussion regarding Psvane tubes.

Please answer the following questions:

1. Are non-conforming tubes destroyed at the factory?

2. Are some sellers authorized and others are not?

3. Are only some sellers trusted to be selling best-quality tubes? If so, who are those sellers?

4. Psvane has described differences in sound for the various "families" of Psvane tubes. Are these differences reflected by differences in specifications? If so, can you provide the specifications for the various varieties of Psvane tubes? For convenience, please use the 6SN7 family of tubes as your case-in-point.

Thank you , in advance, for answering the above questions clearly and directly, line by line.

@milpai Thank you so much for your support of our Horizon series products! We’re thrilled to hear your positive feedback on the 12AU7, especially regarding the sound quality and aesthetics. Your appreciation is the greatest encouragement for us. Please rest assured, we have used new materials and internal structure stabilization technology to ensure the longevity of the tubes.

Once again, thank you for your trust and support, and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience with our products!

@markusthenaimnut 

Hello, I am Melody. I was also replying in the other thread. Thank you for your questions. I’m happy to respond again here so that more audio enthusiasts who are interested in the Psvane brand can gain additional information.

Thank you for your thoughtful questions. I believe you’ve raised some excellent points, and many of them are things we’ve been intending to clarify and explain:

1.    Are non-conforming tubes destroyed at the factory?
Yes, all non-conforming products are destroyed, whether at the factory or within our authorized dealer network.
    2.    Are some sellers authorized and others not?
Yes, some sellers are authorized, while others are not. We are actively working to resolve this issue. This is why we’ve opened an official store on Amazon (though currently only the HORIZON and ACME series are available), and we will be launching our official sales website later this year. If customers prefer, they can purchase directly from us.
    3.    Are only some sellers trusted to sell the best-quality tubes?
No, we provide the same products and after-sales policies to all dealers.
    4.    Are there differences in specifications between the various Psvane tube families?
You will be able to find all product specifications on our new website, which will be launched in about a month.

I hope this answers all your questions clearly. Please feel free to reach out if you need any further clarification.

I'm considering acquiring a pair of PSVANE HIFI Series 300B-N mesh plate tubes for my 300B SET amp. I'm a fan of 300B/N (mesh plate) tubes by TJ Fullmusic. Given that TJ Fullmusic was acquired by PSVANE years ago, I was wondering if PSVANE HIFI Series 300B-N and 300B/N by TJ Fullmusic are the same tubes ? Their plate structure appears very similar but I'd like someone from PSVANE to confirm.