Purist Audio new cables

Has anyone heard their new cables?Only Dominus keeps fluid shielding.Maximus, Colossus and Proteus have been discontinued,I guess.There are two new cables with what they call Ferox shieldng.I use Maximus and Colossus,and like them a lot,so I am a little concerned.
inna
I use the Proteous with great results and know that the fluid will evaporate or disapear with time. Who is to say the Ferox will not leak out or disappear and you wouldn't even know is my biggest concern. I thought it was just their video cables with the ferox, but I would want to be able to tell if the contents were full IMO. Does anyone else know about this???
Am I wrong about this or is Ferox a gas rather than a liquid? I've been asking the same questions as Inna since I realized they discontinued all my cables and started over with new stuff.
Oh well, maybe I can buy more Proteus when others want to buy the new cables.
I have been listening to the new Museaus and Venustas cables for some time now and own both of them. Both of these new models are absolutely incredible in my opinion. The Museaus kills everything in it's price range and the Venustas is so close to the Dominus in performance I would not even bother with the Dominus (way too expensive). You're right, the Dominus is now the only Purist cable left that uses the fluid jacket.